Could you guys help me plz in getting my first order on fiverr

sid28khokher

You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

hello guys i am new on fiverr and its been about 2 months since i joined fiverr but i did not get order so could you plz help in in this regard

https://www.fiverr.com/sid28khokher/do-3-hours-fastest-data-entry-services-web-research-pdf-to-excel-etc

i am new on fiverr and its been about 2 months since i joined fiverr but i did not get order so could you plz help in in this regard

No, we cannot. It is not our responsibility to find work for you. YOU need to be willing to do your own market research, learn about your target customers and how your services can help them, and then reach out to them and convince them to hire you.

You are here to be your own boss, and run your own freelance services business. Self-employed people need to be willing to work hard – oftentimes harder than employed people, and need to set goals, and do what is needed to achieve those goals.

You are the only person responsible for your own sales.

i am new on fiverr and its been about 2 months since i joined fiverr but i did not get order so could you plz help in in this regard

No, we cannot. It is not our responsibility to find work for you. YOU need to be willing to do your own market research, learn about your target customers and how your services can help them, and then reach out to them and convince them to hire you.

You are here to be your own boss, and run your own freelance services business. Self-employed people need to be willing to work hard – oftentimes harder than employed people, and need to set goals, and do what is needed to achieve those goals.

You are the only person responsible for your own sales.

Dear Jonbaas am appreciate your reply

your words are absolutely right n agreed

but for newbies senior member should be kind and they should also provide some tips to get order

not to get orders for newbies (me)

but thanks for kind info

Dear Jonbaas am appreciate your reply

your words are absolutely right n agreed

but for newbies senior member should be kind and they should also provide some tips to get order

not to get orders for newbies (me)

but thanks for kind info

No, that isn’t our job. It is YOUR job as the freelancer hosting your services study, research, and learn about your customers, and then take that knowledge, and apply it to marketing, promotion, and convincing those target customers to hire you. “Senior members” on this forum cannot, in any way, guarantee that you will get orders. If you need tips, it is YOUR responsibility to read the many tips already shared on the forum, as well as a read, explore, and familiarize yourself with the Fiverr Terms of Service and the Fiverr help section. Both of these are linked at the bottom of every Fiverr site page.

It is YOUR responsibility to learn how you can best connect to your target customers, and then do the work necessary to convert those customers into sales.

We are not going to make you successful. That’s not our job.

Archived