Fiverr Community Forum

Could you help me to get my first order on fiverr

Hello everyone,
I am a Fre’ch web designer, after a while on Fiverr I still have not received an order. Could you give me some advice.
Here is my Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/share/AYo6dq

Thank you, Clement

5 Likes

Do 10 buyer request daily. you will get an order after 100 requests.

3 Likes

Thank you for this advice. Do you send a short or a described text in the offer ?

3 Likes

make one with your niche, and portfolio.

Hi, to get first sale you need to work very hard and try not to choose any short cut.
Beside these, you can do this course to know about becoming a successful seller.
Learn how to Successfully Freelance on Fiverr

Welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

You need to remove your website address from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

1 Like

That is not true and is misleading!

1 Like

Sorry, @lloydsolutions. Let me explain @bcwebpro… When you send buyer requests, Some of the clients came to your inbox, If you could convert them as their clients. it shall be an achievement.
While my conversion rate is low now a days, in the last month, It was 2% out of buyer requests.
If I send 100 only 2 will convert from there. Except the person come direct to the inbox.