Could you please tell me how can i rank my gig?

Hello all, I am new here in fiverr. I created my gigs about 3 months ago and there is only one gig and few days ago i got an order, i completed the job successfully and my client gave me 10$ more as tip. I am not familiar with fiverr, i see i am getting 10 clicks and 100 views and 50 impressions per month. I share my gig to twitter, facebook, linkedin with #hashtag
Could you please tell me how to rank a gig and how can i find that my gig is on rank and how can i increase value of my gig?

Maybe read the hundreds of posts/threads in the forum on this topic.

Please research before you post here. I’m tired of seeing this question every single day.

thank you… yes… this is the main problem every new user is facing so they come here and post their problem, sure i gonna search it here, thank you @humanissocial

Okay, great, but many people tell that if i change then it affects the gigs ranking, is that true… ?

many people tell that if i change then it affects the gigs ranking, is that true… ?

Everytime you change your gig, it disappears from the search results for 24 to48 hours. 😐

thank you… yes… this is the main problem every new user is facing so they come here and post their problem, sure i gonna search it here, thank you @humanissocial

this is the main problem every new user is facing so they come here and post their problem

And by doing that, they clutter the forum and make it more difficult to find answers. Not to mention that it’s also disrespectful to everyone who took the time to answer that question already, often more than once.

If someone is facing that problem, it should occur to them that others have that problem, too, and they should take the initiative to research it before posting it.

As @catwriter explains, cluttering the forum is unfair to everyone.

The forum isn’t a substitute for initiative and research. If people don’t even want to take the time to research their query, you have to wonder if they’re taking time to improve their skills and grow their business.

this is the main problem every new user is facing so they come here and post their problem

And by doing that, they clutter the forum and make it more difficult to find answers. Not to mention that it’s also disrespectful to everyone who took the time to answer that question already, often more than once.

newbie can write their problems, if you are not interested then need not to answer…

Archived