Could you specify my mistakes cuz its been a month and I have got no orders

sadiaalidesigns

favicon-32x32.png.c000c8a58113c1524ed3f48f07b31b74.png Fiverr.com
amazing-professional-packaging-design-280c.jpg.1c13679aad3294a022e44d5cd14d30e5.jpg

Sadiaalidesigns: I will design amazing professional packaging for $5 on...

For only $5, Sadiaalidesigns will design amazing professional packaging. | Looking for a highly experienced product packaging designer? Well then you're at the perfect place!I specialize in creating realistic 3D mockup, with fast response and |...

Here’s the link of my gig

Spend more time on fivver forum.and share your gig to your social media.

Spend more time on fivver forum.

How does spending time on Fiverr forum (spamming bad advice mind you) help her? Did you even look at her Gig to critique it? No. You just copy/pasted the same drivel you have been writing all day here.

The ONLY way one would gain from being in the forum is if they take the time to READ it and take advice from sellers who actually have some sales under their belts and know how this place works.

GG

Spend more time on fivver forum.

How does spending time on Fiverr forum (spamming bad advice mind you) help her? Did you even look at her Gig to critique it? No. You just copy/pasted the same drivel you have been writing all day here.

The ONLY way one would gain from being in the forum is if they take the time to READ it and take advice from sellers who actually have some sales under their belts and know how this place works.

GG

I’m actually new and so confused! Thanks for helping out

Archived