Could you tell me fiverr serior ? How can get my first order?

dolarfive

First of all, don’t use the word “dear” it’s commonly known here on the forum, and it has been discussed a lot of times over the years, that nobody likes that particular word.

Things that are great, your username, it’s a perfect sale. Your gig descriptions are good, but you are lacking some details, maybe you can tell more about your process.

I love your gig photos they are great, and they look like they are made by a pro, and they make you look serious.

Now if I were to place your gig, your video would have turned me off. Personally, I don’t like it because the music in the background is sad, also, the music is louder than you are, and thus, I couldn’t hear your words great.

My suggestion would be to add a few more details in your description and redo your videos with the feedback I had given you on this topic. I hope that this helps.

First of all, don’t use the word “dear” it’s commonly known here on the forum, and it has been discussed a lot of times over the years, that nobody likes that particular word.

Things that are great, your username, it’s a perfect sale. Your gig descriptions are good, but you are lacking some details, maybe you can tell more about your process.

I love your gig photos they are great, and they look like they are made by a pro, and they make you look serious.

Now if I were to place your gig, your video would have turned me off. Personally, I don’t like it because the music in the background is sad, also, the music is louder than you are, and thus, I couldn’t hear your words great.

My suggestion would be to add a few more details in your description and redo your videos with the feedback I had given you on this topic. I hope that this helps.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will never uses dear.

thank you for choice my gig photo. and next time I try to made a better video.

finally thank you for your better suggestion. I will add some more details in my gig description.

Thank you so much.

Guest sara19841

On top of the other suggestions, is it possible for you to include samples of your work? Even a picture of a site you’ve created would be beneficial.

Here you go!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Don't call people "DEAR."

Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes. I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my...

Reading time: 12 mins ? Likes: 217 ❤

Thank you so much. I will never use dear.

I think she meant including the sample work in your gig. That way customers can get a look at your work.

I’m not sure about the policy on including website links though, so maybe you could include them as screenshots?

I think she meant including the sample work in your gig. That way customers can get a look at your work.

I’m not sure about the policy on including website links though, so maybe you could include them as screenshots?

Thank you so much for your advice. next time i don’t share my website link.

check out this

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1728 ❤

Thank you so much for sharing guideline get first order.

Archived