Couldn't Land any sales :((

farihatehseen

I was wondering if someone could tell me how can i land a project. I have been here for almost a month. i have setup my account, profiles and gigs. I do get Impressions, Clicks and views on my gigs but nobody has purchased my gigs yet. Can anybody tell me whats wrong with my profile?

The description for your gigs is very short. Your gig is a virtual product that is representing your skills. To get an order you need to show the unique services that you are offering also I would suggest you to lower the prices in the start.

best of luck

you have to take some patience. if your description, profile cover, gig image all are perfect then promote it on social media, on websites as well. you will get surely your first order soon. 🙂 i got mine first order in one week.

Good morning farihatehseen, I just looked briefly at your gigs. It looks like you are Pro at ecommerce, maybe focus more on that. Your other categories say intermediate, that’s a factor in making a sale I would think. I suggest offering your services to relatives to get you going. Also, your watercolor gig has the same exact description as your 1st gig, perhaps you wanna change it. Don’t just copy and paste if you wanna attract a buyer. Second, you are offering too low price for a Brand/Logo. 5 dollars for 24 hour turnaround time is not feasible and quality will be poor. There are a million Graphic Designers in here, look at their profiles to get an idea how Fiverr works. It took me 2 months to make 1 sale and I did not promote it. Fiver did all the promotion for me. Graphic Design is very competitive here, Best of luck.

Good morning farihatehseen, I just looked briefly at your gigs. It looks like you are Pro at ecommerce, maybe focus more on that. Your other categories say intermediate, that’s a factor in making a sale I would think. I suggest offering your services to relatives to get you going. Also, your watercolor gig has the same exact description as your 1st gig, perhaps you wanna change it. Don’t just copy and paste if you wanna attract a buyer. Second, you are offering too low price for a Brand/Logo. 5 dollars for 24 hour turnaround time is not feasible and quality will be poor. There are a million Graphic Designers in here, look at their profiles to get an idea how Fiverr works. It took me 2 months to make 1 sale and I did not promote it. Fiver did all the promotion for me. Graphic Design is very competitive here, Best of luck.

Thank You @marvin_flores for your review. i guess you are right as i am mainly experienced in ecommerce and logo designing.

About the prices, i did put some high prices at the first but alot of people suggested that my prices are too high and that could be the reason behind not getting any sales as there are people with lower prices.

For Description i will look into it and will change it to make it unique.

I’ve got no ralatives here 😑

Thanx again for your time.

Archived