Counseling via phone

You can set up a consultation gig via s***e or phone but it would have to be approved by customer support.

There are some gigs that offer consultation via chat.

Hi Anna,

Why do you say that a consultation gig via s***e needs to be approved by CS?

Do you mean ‘be approved’ as all new gigs are approved/denied?

Or do you mean one needs to ask for special permission for a gig that requires s***e?

🐧 May

Hi Anna,

Why do you say that a consultation gig via s***e needs to be approved by CS?

Do you mean ‘be approved’ as all new gigs are approved/denied?

Or do you mean one needs to ask for special permission for a gig that requires s***e?

🐧 May

May, all s***e or phone consultation gigs need to be approved by customer support since the exchange of personal information isn’t allowed. So yes, you should get special permission to avoid any issues.

Once you get the OK, you are good to go.

May, all s***e or phone consultation gigs need to be approved by customer support since the exchange of personal information isn’t allowed. So yes, you should get special permission to avoid any issues.

Ok, thanks for your reply.

Most of my gigs require s***e, and none have been rejected + I have not received any messages from CS regarding these gigs.

Ok, thanks for your reply.

Most of my gigs require s***e, and none have been rejected + I have not received any messages from CS regarding these gigs.

That’s great, but I would ask CS to have a look to make sure you are good to go.

At least you will have a peace of mind instead of running into potential issues later on.

what if I create a separate s***e account? Many Youtubers have a “public” facebook account, and their own personal-never-shared facebook account.

what if I create a separate s***e account? Many Youtubers have a “public” facebook account, and their own personal-never-shared facebook account.

It doesn’t matter. You still need to go through CS to have this approved.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived