Countdown for Level Up!

i get my first buyer in 3 days (phew! i got notify while digging forum and saw a lot of newbie searching answer for “how do i get my first client”. Some of them wait 3 months for it. I reached level 1 in 2 weeks than i decide to focus on “buyer requests”. now i’ve 49 satisfied client and 1 wait for approving. I’ll be level 2 with 5/5 rating.

Past 2 years i decide to improve my skills on different but related categories. I started with simple but my design logo animation (water droplet text revealer), than made a few whiteboard animations, than a few 3d animations, than a few 2d animations. Thankfully my parents supported me in that term, i earned +$2k dolar from fiverr and it wasn’t enough for 2 year.

I’ve 1 big project waiting to start on atm and we have amazing vibe with my client. In a few days i could be the first pro gig seller in my category 😃

You all doin’ good with creating something, even if you burn 3 candles for $5 😃

Cheers!
Serdar

*edit thanks to @offlinehelpers i removed my achievement chart for not taking attentions of money thirsty thieves.

YAY!

1150533653_level2.thumb.PNG.3f8b565d0d06fbe8228ebf6ad6b970ba.PNG

Guest offlinehelpers

Delighted for your success, but if I were you, I’d remove that screenshot - too much information! 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for your thoughtful warning, but i think i’m in safe zone right now ( :

The forum can be viewed by the entire internet - it’s not a private space. Just thinking of your safety.

The forum can be viewed by the entire internet - it’s not a private space. Just thinking of your safety.

i understand your worries but i can say there is not much detailed info at that image for getting harm.

maximum some talented hacker break fiverr or related paying service’s firewall and empty my 3 digit dollar account.

i will earn more ( :

but thank you again for your thoughtful warning.

Guest offlinehelpers

i understand your worries but i can say there is not much detailed info at that image for getting harm.

maximum some talented hacker break fiverr or related paying service’s firewall and empty my 3 digit dollar account.

i will earn more ( :

but thank you again for your thoughtful warning.

Maybe you missed this - your screenshot would give them all they need to fraudulently ‘sell’ your account:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I had a really nerve racking couple of days last week, I mean..I am still feeling terrible because I am not sure if the whole ordeal is over. Some days ago I was contacted by around three persons asking me how much my account is going for. At...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 109 ❤

Archived