Country data is wrong

I registered to fiverr from android application and my country is completely wrong. It made my country “KIRIBATI” automatically. I don’t even know where is that place.

How can I change this? Thanks.

It feels like we’re all sitting at a pub somewhere, throwing back some beers and enjoying the company! (or, if not beer, than some rich Turkish coffee~!)

And planning our trip to Kiribati~ :-))

celtic my coffee on the table right now. I forgot to say that I am from Turkey :stuck_out_tongue:

and seriously this is first friendly forum i ever saw since 1999~

people chatting while bug reporting sounds cool.

Reply to @celticmoon: Yes, Translation Missing will always have a special place in my heart!

Reply to @celticmoon: if it’s such a beautiful island, count me and my family for an holiday :smiley:

Kiribati is a remote Pacific island which now seems to be heavily populated with Fiverr members! OK, I’m kidding. This seems to be a glitch of recent vintage; you are not the first person in recent weeks to have exactly the same problem. Go ahead, do a forum search…you’ll find your fellow Kiribatans (Kiribatese? Kiribatites?). I guess your best bet is to file a ticket with Customer Service and see if they can fix it.

It could be worse…you could be from “Translation Missing”, like @freelancemm~! =:)

you made me laugh celticmoon :slight_smile:

i already made a ticket but cant i fix it on my own ?

Reply to @ekaraogullari:

The only way you can fix it on your own, is to move! :slight_smile:

Reply to @celticmoon:

celticmoon said: Kiribati is a remote Pacific island which now seems to be heavily populated with Fiverr members!

BEST line of the day! :) :) :) :)

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Bwahahaha!!! :smiley:

Reply to @voiceoverwork:

hahah nice one.

Maybe we’ve been breathing “bug” spray for too long~! =:)