Country Flag

nauman_x

I am a U.S national and i mentioned same in my profile. One day i noticed that my flag has been changed from U.S to Pakistan, i don’t know why. From that day onward no one is giving me any work. Before the flag had changed all was going superb, but now from last 2 weeks i am getting no response from any Buyer. Is it something wrong? What about my reviews? level? is it not worthy enough to check my quality work? Fiverr is also not helping to change my flag. They are replying that it changes periodically… What to do ?

the flag will not change by itself, I’m sure you are in pakistan or you moved their, using ip changing programms and staff like this could get your account banned and get you in trouble.

And I don’t think it’s the flag that’s causing the lack of the orders, your rating is 93% you must’ve got some bad reviews, 93% is bad and will downgrade your gig positions on the search, always deliver quality work and make sure the buyer is 100% satisfied to avoid bad ratings.

• 7 months later...

Hi,
I was experiencing the Same Problem and I contacted Fiverr Support.They Said We Can not change the Flag Manually From Our End…and They Said to Me that Wait For It to Automatically Change!

So There Is Nothing We Can Do From Just Waiting. 😦

Kindest
Regards

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I was experiencing the Same Problem and I contacted Fiverr Support.They Said We Can not change the Flag Manually From Our End…and They Said to Me that Wait For It to Automatically Change!

So There Is Nothing We Can Do From Just Waiting. 😦

Kindest

Regards

Has yours changed yet?

Archived