Couples/pair/duo/team gig allowed on fiverr under 1 account? *ANSWERED by customer service*

UPDATE 1/13/13

Customer service:

“Thank you for contacting us about this. If you and your friend have an agreement regarding your angelitahire account, you are welcome to manage it together :)”

Hello,

I hope this question is allowed in this section. :) I also did a search and didn't find anything related to this.

I just started fiverr and I have some gigs and already getting some orders!

My question is, would it be ok for my friend to have a gig featured on my account?
He draws cartoon/manga caricatures (same thing that I do but in his style)!

He does not have a paypal account and cannot get one.
We are not up to anything shady or have multiple accounts or anything like that, just have his gig added on my account.

So is a couples/pair/duo/team business allowed under 1 account?

I understand if it's not allowed and we fully accept it if it's not allowed.

Thank you! :)

I am not sure about this. You may want to contact customer support for an accurate answer.

I have seen couples do “couples video testimonials” and such, and they seem to be allowed. However, they are doing this action together. Not having separate gigs on the same account. So, I am not sure if your case would be different or not.

Customer support is your best bet on finding out whether this is truly allowed or not.

Ok, thank you!

:slight_smile:

Oh! That’s very interesting, I certainly hope so!!

I asked customer service anyway, but I’m crossing my fingers that he and I are able to do gigs together!

Agree have seen couples.

Can you please send a message if you get an answer from the customer support. Maybe my girlfriend want’s to work with me on the same account…Who knows. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies everyone! I contacted Customer Support but I still haven’t received and answer yet… >_<;

Reply to @gorungigs:

Sure thing!

I haven’t received a reply yet, but if/when I do, I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

Reply to @arnevb:

I know!

I just wanted to give a little update. Didn’t mean to come off as rude. :smiley: I know they work very hard and get tons of questions!

Customer service:

“Thank you for contacting us about this. If you and your boyfriend have an agreement regarding your account, you are welcome to manage it together :)”

:smiley: I guess it’s good to go!