Fiverr Community Forum

Covid 19 changes my Life!

Hi Fiends,

Myself Femina, and I’m a New member to your family.

Have you noticed my Topic title…? Yes its true…because actually I am a small entrepreneur. I am doing houseboat online booking and arranging tour packages in Alleppey, Kerala - India. Due to Covid19 the tourism department totally freezed all over the world. It may take around 1 year to restart. In that time i searched for some online jobs…Oh My God!!! there are loooots of online freelance jobs, I registered around 5 freelance sites… :roll_eyes: but the results were totally disappointing. But finally one of the you tuber Sajil introduce Fiverr to me…Thank God, it’s the best and user friendly freelance job site . I create my first Gig and really very confident and to get a work.

Hope to be one of the best Fiverr seller :v:

Femina Leslie

9 Likes

Welcome to our family!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Femina. I hope you have better luck on Fiverr than you did on those other freelancing sites.

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of fiverr.I think there is a lot more to go on with the fiverr during this days.Is’n it?

3 Likes

Welcome Femina,

I think, as a web developer & SEO career we don’t need office to complete our daily task in IT services. Me and my team work from home 22 march to till today but all are happy and most important think is client also happy with our work.

4 Likes

Welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome.Covid 19 is changing people’s lives around the world

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr family

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr , good luck for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@feminajacob Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I started receiving buyer requests as well as messages. Hope to get start work in this week itself.

feminajacob welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr community, all the best
with sales.

1 Like