Fiverr Community Forum

Covid 19 For BD

In fact, the condition of the medical system in Bangladesh is very fragile because the health minister himself went abroad for treatment

11 Likes

That’s so sad to hear. Developed countries should pay heed to countries like India and Bangladesh.

2 Likes

But various ministers there say that we are a prosperous and developed country like Singapore !!

2 Likes

Oh! If they are than i think they should provide proper facilities like Singapore.

2 Likes

They are lying like this, but are going to Singapore for their own treatment,

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the tragedy. They should be treated as normal people do.

2 Likes

We are never going to develop with these corruption.

2 Likes

Good Type , Thanks Its true ,

2 Likes

The covid condition in Bangladesh is getting worse faster nowadays.Please stay safe and pray for everyone.

1 Like

I would question that information. Singapore closed their borders completely a long time ago.
They don’t even let in some people who stick outside and residing in Singapore and suddenly they will allow people from Your country to fly here with covid already? Nah, I highly doubt that.

One person from nearby country tried to do that on his private jet to treat COVID in Singapore and after that government made an announcement that they wouldn’t allow that anymore.

So o advise you to double check this information.

1 Like

@webseo_talented Truely Said!

1 Like

To day Death Health minister !! Covid 19 ,

Also Cross 84000 Thousand Covid19 + only 2.3 month , there cinna is 82000 Covod19

BD Higher officials are not responsive that much with full of corruptions .And the general people also very much unconscious regarding Corona Pandemic.
Almighty Allah only knows where it will stand by the end of day.

2 Likes

Bangladesh in the most horrible condition If you are not aware of yourself, the next day from Bangladesh will be a very horrible situation

Corruption in our country is getting so high.

Bangladesh health ministry has make 2 website for 10 cores

You don’t need to put exclamation marks here. And your comment has nothing to do with my comment.

Yes a lot of countries are in bad situation.
You think it’s bad in BD? Well, BD is only on 18th place by the number of sick people. That means that there are 17 more countries that are doing worse that BD. So please stop creating panic. And fiverr forum is not the place for this.

Fiverr forum is not the place to discuss corruption in your country. If you want to change ways your country is operating you need to find better place place that Fiverr forum that will bring you better results.

7 Likes

In Bangladesh covic-19 problem growth is really matter of thinking.

To be honest, reply to their comments is undoubtedly waste of our time, I was going to ask what you did “Fiverr is not a place to discuss politics, or Bangladesh & Internal affairs” ,And not only that but also our Country’s “FORMER Health Minister” died,I will be surprised if post creator knew difference between “FORMER Health Minister” & “Health Minister” ,
And to @webseo_talented ভাই দেশের বদনাম তো বহুত করসেন , এইবার এই পোস্ট ডিলিট করে দিন। এইটা উপযুক্ত জায়গা না বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে আলোচনা করার‌।
English: Brother, you have done a lot of disrepute to the country, delete this post this time. This is not the right place to discuss Bangladesh and it’s affairs.

2 Likes

Use only English on the forum, if you want to discuss on local language, add a translation with it, google translate can help.

Google Translate: “Brother, you have done a lot of disrepute to the country, delete this post this time. This is not the right place to discuss Bangladesh.”

2 Likes