COVID-19 issue for increasing buyer request

imdad_tarek

I don’t think anybody is going to be able to give you a real answer to this. There aren’t statistics on the buyer request numbers and categories as far as I am aware. But more important than this is why it matters? Surely it would be best to focus on the categories that you know you can provide good service for regardless of covid.

Groceries.

Buyers are interested in whatever is essential to them at the current moment.

However, you should not offer services SOLELY out of concern for buyer demand, although that is a valid concern. Your main purpose should be delivering a great product or service.

Groceries.

Buyers are interested in whatever is essential to them at the current moment.

However, you should not offer services SOLELY out of concern for buyer demand, although that is a valid concern. Your main purpose should be delivering a great product or service.

Thank you @vibronx for your attractive answer

I don’t think anybody is going to be able to give you a real answer to this. There aren’t statistics on the buyer request numbers and categories as far as I am aware. But more important than this is why it matters? Surely it would be best to focus on the categories that you know you can provide good service for regardless of covid.

thanks @alexandamedia for you nice comment

Archived