Covid-19 made me join the Fiver

Hi everyone, I am new here. I tend to have 5 to 6 hours free in a day Everyone recommended me Fiverr, and i was thinking about freelancing but couldn’t really start but after the Covid-19 Penadamic outbreak i had to take off from the job and joined the freelancing so here I am. I came here with all me energy and will perform with the same.
Thanks.

Hi everyone, I am new here. I tend to have 5 to 6 hours free in a day Everyone recommended me Fiverr, and i was thinking about freelancing but couldn’t really start but after the Covid-19 Penadamic outbreak i had to take off from the job and joined the freelancing so here I am. I came here with all me energy and will perform with the same.

Thanks.

I wish you success here friend.

Make sure you read the terms and conditions well and also stick to this forum well.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

Me too same. I was planning to do freelancing but had no enough time till COVID gives a break for me.

All the best brother. Have a great career ahead!

Archived