Fiverr Community Forum

COVID-19. Reached out to Pakistan as well

COVID-19. I reached out to Pakistan as well. Already one people died.so every one so panic now. Overall we are not a rich country and for I t our country shut down for 17 days our health facility is not goods I have not more then resourced in my country I waiting for another country to help me and support my country. So many people have no job they only do physical jobs like the farmer, worker, driver, etc. Then don’t have a job until the next 17 days don’t know how they manage their food because they earn money by doing work each day. So I think COVID-19 is a big problem for Pakistan Let’s see what happens next. Pray for the Pakistan guys. thanks you fiver give an awareness COVID-19

Not only for Pakistan :woman_shrugging:

Are you praying for other countries in the same situation?

1 Like

i alwys pyars another countrys but onther country encomy is stronger and health facilty stronger but pakistan face health facilty is week

Did you know that even UK, France and Italy are suffering huge time with shortage of health facilities and doctors? China had to send 300 doctors to Italy to support their outbreak with 3000! Deaths, not just one like in Pakistan.
Virus situation will come hard on every country even with “strong” economies.
Everyone in the same situation right now in the face of the virus. There are a lot of other poor countries in ASEAN area (and not only) that also need same support.

Just wash your hands and stay safe.

1 Like

yes, you asking a true I agree with you Italy are suffering huge time with a shortage of health facilities and doctors? China had to send 300 doctors to Italy to support its outbreak with 3000! Deaths, but china control this situation they have big power like china America UK, France, and Italy but Pakistan have not an available kit suit more than another country we need to support another country to help and we need wash your hands and stay the safe and social distance