Fiverr Community Forum

Covid time is making you tired

Have covid time paralyzing your work?

7 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to say. COVID-19 has not been “paralyzing my work”. And I don’t feel any more tired now, than I did before the “global pandemic”.

8 Likes

Yes
Actually past 4 months have been amazing in terms of the work. I never had a time to read all the bad news about the covid every morning.

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean either.

Maybe join in the conversation here: No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

4 Likes

Hi,
Cant understand fully for your topic. But have to explore some points.
It’s been a very unnatural times and affected to all professionals and life. Global market facing unpredictable situation and actually cant predict what will happen tomorrow. Most of them are fighting against this pandemic situation. Hope it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Covid-19 itself is not wasting my time but the thoughts of it for future planing is making me sick

4 Likes

I don’t think it has much impact on freelancing.

1 Like

Not really. If anything it made things better for me.
I do miss human contact, however… :cry:

1 Like

The global pandemic has really affected businesses, it is scary.

Agreed. And yeah it makes me tired too. All these rules (which I try to obey) but then other people in the street just don’t seem to care. So many businesses are struggling right now and I am too. Unfortunately I cannot apply for any support from the government. sigh