Fiverr Forum

Crafting a Better Description

Very useful.Thanks for sharing!!

I do get kinda nervous while writing these “resumes”… idk if im writing too much or if something is missing. halp

Nice good sharing for seller

Exclusive tips for a new seller.

Great tips! I could also add to be specific and clear in the description. Buyer needs to see fast what you offer and answer his questions while reading the description. Long descriptions are a little hard to work i think. So keep it simple!

Thanks

I will agree with you. best wishes

While crafting a gig description, your focus should be more on writing a detailed and easy to understand description than on the size. If you have a lot of information to convey, I don’t think a long gig description will put you at a disadvantage. It’s better than having a short and “simple” description that skips on/is unable to cover all the important details that your buyers need to know.

Sure! You can use the real estate available in your FAQ section to shorten your gig description. However, what I’ve said above is assuming that the FAQ section is already “sold out”.

Great tips.Thanks you.

Nice Tips! Thanks a lot man for sharing the Tips :grinning:

thanks for share, & its really cool idea…
thank you so much

radhiiikamal
Thanks a lot. Your information is very informative and educative. Really that is great.

Very straightforward and concise! :+1: Thanks for posting this!

This is great! I will definitely use this for my gigs!

Thanks a lot for sharing those informations, it should be very helpful for us, the new arrivals :slight_smile: !