Crazy Buyers that Bombard You with Messages

2:46 AM these names are pretty naive. I didn’t like these.

2:46 Either give us a refund. Or give us better names mate :slight_smile:

(he hasn’t discovered the buttons)

2:49 we’d prefer one word brand names. they are more brandable.

5:51 We’re running out of time mate. Please get back to us as soon as possible.

(the order was delivered in 1-day instead of 3)

13:06 dude?

14:51 Check this out! (a screenshot of my “satisfaction guaranteed” promise)

And then he reviews me 1 star, and writes: "pretty naive names. He’s fast, but all the names are very basic and are not attractive at all."

Really? Are CashDreamers.com, GoalDriving.com, SucessShoots.com, FeatsAchieved.com, DoersDreamBig.com, such horrible names for a client that sells motivation and passive income?

What the hell is wrong with some buyers? I know the devil never sleeps, but I do!

I have a client just like that! So annoying especially if they don’t realize there is a time difference between countries.

I am sorry, hope you can get the issue sorted out, I like the names you came up with :wink:

I have a client just like that! So annoying especially if they don’t realize there is a time difference between countries.

I am sorry, hope you can get the issue sorted out, I like the names you came up with :wink:

Sorry to hear hope you wont be in a situation like that again.

Reply to @julipalmer7: You want to know something funny? He just placed a $5 order, apologized and said it was his virtual assistant that was rude to me. The funny thing is I already cancelled his $20 order, I didn’t want a bad review. So I’ll do this $5 order, we’ll see what happens.

Reply to @annai80: Thanks, I appreciate that. :wink:

Reply to @mariaameen: Thank you, I appreciate your comment. :slight_smile:

I love the names you came up with, especially Cash Dreamers and Feats Achieved. I know customers will not always be 100% satisfied with suggested brand names, but there usually is an average level of satisfaction. I believe brainstorming is more geared towards inspiring a name rather than suggesting the perfect one for use - although it is always humbling when a client goes with one of your suggestions. I don’t understand what kind of name the person who messaged you was expecting, but it seems like they were just being difficult.

In addition, some buyers think that a seller does not sleep and is at their beck and call every second of the day. Sad, but true. Whenever I deliver an order to a customer, I always make sure to clearly let them know the current time on my end, when I’ll be sleeping, and that I’d reply to their queries/comments first thing in the morning. I found this approach to be a great help in cases like this one.

Your reviews speak for themselves, keep on doing the awesome work that you do and I wish you the best of luck with that second order of his! :slight_smile:

Five names for $5-10 is criminal. That’s so cheap. Even if I asked my niece to help me think of some she’d want a $20 toy in return.

You’ve got to suck at business to act like that just because the names you received weren’t absolutely perfect first time.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: That’s hilarious. Let us know how it actually turns out!

Reply to @sara1984: Well, he did pay around $20. I charge $5 for domain searches, $5 for trademark searches, $10 for one day delivery, etc. And if he thinks I’m expensive, I can show him some competitors that charge $5 for just one brand name and their extras are higher than mine. Of course, there is another competitor who does free domain searches and gives you 7 brand names. That’s why I love about Fiverr, the variety of gigs even within the same category.

Reply to @doubleu: He gave me a great review, 5 stars, wrote a lot of nice words, and ironically, I didn’t think the $5 job I did for him was that great, I liked it, but it wasn’t as good as the $20 job I ended up refunding after he gave me 1 star.

Maybe it was his virtual assistant that made him look bad. LOL

Good luck let me know how it turns out.

I love those names, especially FeatsAchieved.com! Just can’t please everyone. [-(