Fiverr Community Forum

Create 2 gig in same category?

I am new in fiver. If create 2 gig in same category, is there any problem??

4 Likes

No, as long as it isn’t the same gig created twice because you aren’t allowed to do that.

And as long as you’re selected the right category for each gig.

6 Likes

Hello, I have seen people with twice the same gig, same photo cover and 99% identical title,
can we do the same ?

2 Likes

Thank you so much humanissocial

1 Like

No. They are breaking the rules, just getting away with it. CS is too understaffed to take all the bad stuff down right away.

Never use what’s for sale as an indicator of what’s allowed and what is. That’s what the ToS is for.

1 Like

I create 2 gig for same product (Ex: business card) but create with different title. is it ok ?

As I just said, no it is not. Why would you do that?

No wonder categories are overcrowded.

Yeah I tried to report it, but I didn’t find any option on the report button.
if they could add a button that says: this goes against the tos or something it’ll be great

1 Like

No Its Not Possible. Its Out of rule

They should, totally. It’s honestly baffling that that isn’t an option, especially given that it would actually help CS and reduce some of their work.

2 Likes

This is out of Rules…

1 Like

Yes. You are ok. You can use separate title, image, description for same category.

2 Likes

Anyone can create multiple gigs in the same category or subcategory as long as each gig is for a different service. No duplicate gigs are allowed.Thank You

2 Likes

It’s against fiverr tram’s and condition , don’t do this.

1 Like

I think it’s no problem(i am not sure) because I am create same category 2 different gig. i can’t get any problem.

1 Like

I agree with @humanissocial