Create 6 gigs 3 have image and 3 have video

designbuzz77

Your gig’s 1st paragraph description for this gig " I Will Do Trending Typography T Shirt Design With In 4 Hours" is an exact copy of another gig from Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/mrhalloumi/create-2-custom-amazing-tshirt-design.

Dude the very basic requirement of Search engine’s from webmasters is to feed them some thing new, so that they rank you according to the feed’s worth you had submitted in SERPs. So, more unique the content would be, it’s more likely to rank on top pages.

Secondly see the url difference of your gig’s vs competitor’s gig.

1. You are having it like: /create-retro-tshirts-vintage-t-shirts-trendy-t-shirts/
  2. The other guy’s gig: /create-2-custom-amazing-tshirt-design

Now what URLs would be like if search engine reads it in proper human manner?

1. Your URLs human reading form: create retro tshirts vintage t shirts trendy t shirts
  2. The other guy’s URLs human reading form: create 2 custom amazing tshirt design

Your gig’s 1st paragraph description for this gig " I Will Do Trending Typography T Shirt Design With In 4 Hours" is an exact copy of another gig from Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/mrhalloumi/create-2-custom-amazing-tshirt-design.

Dude the very basic requirement of Search engine’s from webmasters is to feed them some thing new, so that they rank you according to the feed’s worth you had submitted in SERPs. So, more unique the content would be, it’s more likely to rank on top pages.

1. You are having it like: /create-retro-tshirts-vintage-t-shirts-trendy-t-shirts/

1. Your URLs human reading form: create retro tshirts vintage t shirts trendy t shirts
  2. The other guy’s URLs human reading form: create 2 custom amazing tshirt design

thanks for your reply but can you give me some thought how can i improve cause what i make or gig like search tag or title its all ready use cause fiverr have many t shirt gig … so how should i do ?

And another thing what you mean by exact copy r u check my gig image description and price ? check it carefully and told me what thing i copied ?

Archived