Fiverr Forum

Create a Logo Icon for Fiverr's Podcast - Fiverrcast

We are so excited to have launched Fiverrcast, a new podcast series hosted by Super Sellers reddhorrocks & twistedweb123. They’ll talk about their experiences on Fiverr and invite sellers from the Fiverr community to join them on-air and share their own tips and insights. We promise it’ll be one of the best resources out there for getting the most out of Fiverr.

We need you, our Fiverr community, to help us come up with a new logo for Fiverrcast. The assignment is simple: come up with a take on the original Fiverr logo, which looks like this:

All you have to do is add an icon that can be used to represent Fiverrcast. And you don’t have to be a designer to submit—you can just write out your idea and send it over.

See, like we did here for music week:

If your design or idea is picked, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card and a bunch of Fiverr swag, including a t-shirt with your logo idea on it. The winning logo will be announced here on the forum at a Live Video Q&A chat with our hosts on September 10th.

To enter, share your ideas in the comments below, or send them to community@fiverr.com by 11pm ET on Friday Sept 4, 2015.

Happy designing!

#Fiverrcast #contest

A radio microphone positioned and “angled” to the left of the fiverr logo with the words “on air” curled over the logo.

We aren’t logo designers but we share our idea.

[VECTOR PERSON] \ // [VECTOR PERSON]
-----------------------------o----------------------------

Here, the ‘O’ signifies an oval shape that will be black, probably textured like a mic’s open end where Fiverr should be written.

The “//” and “\” are two desk microphones (like a long tube) in VECTOR black.
The background should probably be simple. Maybe 1-color or a texture.

Ignore the " ---- " its just for making an alignment that holds the ‘O’ in the center of the “//” and “\”.

I run a Fiverr logo design gig, and thought it would be a great idea to give this contest a go.

I’m a real sucker for versatile, minimalist designs.
#Fiverrcast #contest

Thought this would be kind of fun…

Here is my logo concept for the contest.

I did a bit of re-evaluation. Got rid of the headphones cause they aren’t necessarily needed to represent a podcast, plus it kind of look like the Fiverr music logo. Then I turned the Fiverr circle into a chat bubble. Oh I’ve also got the typeface right for Fiverrcast. Hope you guys like it! :slight_smile: Feel free to leave me some feedback.

%%-

Mine i hope you like it :slight_smile:

I am not a regular logo Designer but I do design all Advertising Stuff but I also gave it a try :slight_smile: Seems Good :slight_smile:

Hope you guys like it!!

here is my entry, hope you like it

Here is my idea

Here is another concept

We are a Team of designers

We design 8 ideas of Fiverrcast logo

www.fragglesrock

Attached one of them

Sheriff’s Note: Promotion of off-Fiverr and external links are disallowed. Please read the Forum Do’s and Dont’s at the top of this page.

HERE other idea

Here Number 3

Here Number 4

Here Number 5

#fiverrcast