Fiverr Community Forum

Create high converting fiverr thumbnails

Hi I’m Rabie, and I will help you become successful on Fiverr

Selling gigs and your services is a very challenging thing to do, and it can really be frustrating not getting any orders at start. This is due to a lot of factors (tags, title, thumbnail…)

I perfectly understand your frustration ! And I’m here to help you

Thumbnails are the factor that play the biggest role in getting orders ! As it catches the viewers eyes and make them click on your gig.

Then comes the tags ! Tags or Keywords are what helps gigs to be shown in the search ! Great tags are going to make your gig to go viral !

I can help you trust me

My Best Offer Contains :

• 10 Different Designs (That will catch the viewers eyes)
  • 20 keywords related to your niche and audience
  • Free Editable Source File
  • Free Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Guarantees :

• Save time : have time to do other things to grow your business
  • Save money : become more efficient and reduce paid ads expenses
  • Have peace of mind : know that you are in great hands and that i will never let you down

BECOME A WELL KNOWN CONTENT CREATOR
So what are you waiting for, Let’s get you orders :smiley:
Link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/xrZkmX

1 Like

I dunno man, seems like your last order was over a month ago, also, designing things for people’s gigs is against ToS, kinda funny reading these things. Also, most people on the forums are SELLERS not buyers, and most of us are well established, and don’t need these services, good luck I guess.

2 Likes

Everything has a start man, and my last order doesnt prove if im talented or not ! i’m just trying te help my fellow fiverr freelancers ! there are people who dont know how to use photoshop and create great looking thumbnails (obviously like you) ! and i dont think fiverr will be against a service that can help other freelancers drive more sales (which benefits them)

It is literally against the ToS to provide services for other people’s gigs. Why are you implying that I don’t know how to use Photoshop? I have been making YouTube videos and thumbnails for 7 years, I have been using Photoshop for 6 of those 7 years. Next time don’t assume that people don’t know how to use Photoshop, if you took 0.6 seconds to look at my gigs you would see that I have a well designed “YouTube” thumbnail on my gig, being rude won’t get you sales.

You are the one being rude bro ! what is it you gonna gain from pushing me down with your first reply ! I just wanna know why tho ?

I was informing you that it’s against ToS, and then you insinuated that I don’t know how to photoshop, I was giving you tips, and telling you what was up, and you responded in a rude fashion, I hope you don’t talk to buyers like this.