Fiverr Community Forum

Create multiple gigs to get more orders

Of course, promoting it on your personal pages wouldn’t bring you any ales. You need to reach to your target audience not your fb friends and family.

5 Likes

Very nice of you to share @elisemark. As I am a new seller, I am also taking this tip seriously

4 Likes

This is great advice. I’m kinda kicking myself for not thinking of it. Thanks @elisemark!

3 Likes

Thanks for your good advice

2 Likes

thanks for your tips. I Also did this but after getting some order with good feedback now i’m not receiving any order since 10 days. Don’t know what to do

1 Like

I produce rap music, maybe I need your services, put your link below

1 Like

I’m also a voice over and believe you should offer specifics in your gigs - not just generic gigs.

Like you, i believe somebody is more likely to search for a ‘voicemail voice over’ than ‘voice over’.

2 Likes

Nice explanation :slight_smile: It makes sense!

2 Likes

thanks for awesome idea

2 Likes

are you asking for my gig link?

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s good advice! I think I need to make multiple gigs that are each very specific. Then I can make other gigs for other things. For example, right now I have editing a blog post as my Standard and editing an eBook as a Premium, because the word count is higher. But, I should instead have one eBook gig, and one blog post editing gig!

3 Likes

Thnxs for sharing your experience:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very helpful tips. Thanks :grinning:
@jahid9499

1 Like

Of course, multiple sufficiently DIFFERENT gigs. Otherwise, your gig won’t be approved (happened to me!).

1 Like

Thanks for your important tips, Its help me much

GREAT… Valuable advice thanks for sharing

Thanks for the Tip. :slight_smile:

Thanks to sharing your opinion

thanks for sharing your thoughts…

1 Like

Great tips!
Thank you and good luck :slight_smile: