Fiverr Forum

Create multiple gigs to get more orders

glad to know your story…also best wishes for you

1 Like

@elisemark, that a good one that you shared. i am just few days here, but i will like you to help me out. I saw that new members are allowed up to 5 multiple gigs beside the 7 gigs for new entry like me. i am lost here. Can you help to explain the meaning or how the 5 multiple gigs apply?

2 Likes

It’s also very important to follow fiverr TOS and it’s said there that it’s forbidden to create multiple gigs with the same service.

4 Likes

It doesn’t give you an edge over competition. It just gives you more opportunities for exposure.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this tip, I currently have only one gig, I’ll increase my services.

2 Likes

elisemark Thanks for sharing and be blessed. I m still new.I havent been on fiver for long.But I have learnt something from your post.I wish you all the best your honesty has saved many of my friends.

1 Like

thanks for sharing valuable information :grinning::grinning::grinning::sunflower:

1 Like

Does creating multiple gigs on the same service go with Fiverr Terms of Service?
It seems to be spamming to me.
What do you think about it?

1 Like

I see, thank you for the answer.

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable advice

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yea I would agree iamsujan01… I dont even know how that is possible right?
Could you give me an example of spamming gig?
I think a logo gig and an animated logo gig are completely different things,
but like, that’s why Fiverr has that 3 option gig, Basic Standard and Premium so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Also, loved that idea, sometimes people want really quick gigs and simple for desperate reasons haha :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply! Welcome to Fiverr!

1 Like

Good point @mariashtelle1! You must make sure they are different offers, not the same thing. I suggest making a few specific gigs instead of one broad gig. It also can help you set the price of your gig appropriately depending on the amount of work required for a project.

1 Like

Welcome Fiverr newbies like @yusufprod and @mfsheikh786!
:smiley:

1 Like

Great advice. Thank you. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

thanku so much for sharing your experience

1 Like

same with me. i also don’t want to promote my gig on personal facebook or twitter

1 Like