Fiverr Community Forum

Create professional whiteboard video - 200 words script

I 'll create professional whiteboard video which consist on 200 words script with Voice over within 12 hours for $5 only | Unlimited modifications - Money back guaranty.!

Just check my other gigs and see my work i’m a professional whiteboard animation video expert, Today i’m offering you an awesome & professional video services to promote your product and get targeted traffic quickly .!

Let me explain actually why people like “White board videos” ?

=> White board animation video can describe all those things which can’t be describe quickly in text format
=> If you write an article and promote it on social media etc, so you won’t get proper traffic because people don’t have enough time to read 500 words article

=>Every one love a quick fast animation video & they 'll listen and engage properly if your whiteboard animation video 'll quick, fast, and professional

=>You can run ads on Facebook, Youtube, Google, & other local website as well if you have a good whiteboard animation video

=> if you design a banner and place it on billboard so that’s mean you wasted your precious time & money because you can’t describe your new upcoming product in a single image/design and people never ever engaged too.

=> Instead a single design if you run your whiteboard video on online advertising websites so you 'll get more & more targeted traffic

=> Even you can run your Whiteboard animation video on some local TV’s channel as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I 'll charge only $5 for a complete white board animation video with male / female voice over & your script can be more than 160 words it’s doesn’t matter.
I’m providing unlimited modification /revision until you happy & satisfied, Don’t worry if you not happy after all modified videos so you can get back your money as well.

Click on my Name “Sehar11” and order now…!

…!