Create your new email account with password

I will create your new email account

Hi
This is Ericashuman. I am here for create your email account. It is not more important to tell you about email account because you all better know about email account and email marketing then me. I should only tell you my beautiful services for this gig.

Here is my all service i can provide:

I will create any kind of email account like Gmail, Yahoo, Yandex, Aol, Hotmail, Outlook, Mail.com etc
I will create all the email account by your name or your company name (it can contain number or symbol after or middle of the mail)
All the email account will be 100% phone verified
I will give you the recovery mail for changing your password or recover your password if you lost
I will use random name or one unique name for making your email account as you want
If you give me your personal mail as recovery mail i can use it for recovery mail
I will give you the report file as a smart looking excel file with a decoration of email account, first name, last name, recovery mail and password.

Note: Price is no matter if you need my service then fell free and contact with me. We can fixed up our budged with a good conversation.

Thank you
Here is my gig link
https://www.fiverr.com/ericashuman/create-your-new-email-account

Wishing you a good luck!:grinning: