Fiverr Forum

Created 11 gigs and No Sales

Hi Everyone i have created new gigs and no sales yet please review my profile i am online 24X7X365 still i am getting nothing am i doing something wrong here :frowning:

@oissolutions

11 untested gigs is way too many for a newbie to juggle and test.

Your word press gig is confusing. Title says; “I will install Wordpress Premium Theme Free hosting for $5” yet your description says (several times) that purchase of more gigs is required for this and that.

Keep It Simple. Your offer is too complicated. As a newbie, you need to learn how the Fiverr platform works, how to create offers, how to write effective sales copy, how to deliver, how to handle unhappy Buyers and how to tweak your offers so you can grow your gigs by adding extras when you Level Up.

1- wordpress doesnt allow anyone to re-sell premium themes or install on other wp sites.

2 - install wordpress on your site usually means the buyer will have to give you his sftp details or DB details , thats risky.

3 - free hosting for $5 , is this forever? We need to be realistic around here.

Webhosting is not cheap if you want to have your own decent website it goes around $20 a month for hosting and $15 yr for domains.

4 - Lose the "24x7x365 " its kind of confusing to the average buyer.

5 - get a decent non generic profile picture.

Suerte con todo

Good luck.

hello there guys thanks for the comment @biancha

1- wordpress doesnt allow anyone to re-sell premium themes or install on other wp sites.

The buyer has to purchase the theme. no doggy work here.

2 - install wordpress on your site usually means the buyer will have to give you his sftp details or DB details , thats risky.

Buyer has to give the theme only premium theme or a theme of his choose i will never give out any premium theme :slight_smile:

3 - free hosting for $5 , is this forever? We need to be realistic around here.

Yes that is correct free hosting for 5 $ for life :slight_smile: if your site traffic is not much there is limitation on bandwidth no ads

but there is back links on the hosting.

Webhosting is not cheap if you want to have your own decent website it goes around $20 a month for hosting and $15 yr for domains. i do have this kind of hosting if people would like to upgrade

4 - Lose the "24x7x365 " its kind of confusing to the average buyer.

i have removed this.

5 - get a decent non generic profile picture.

made one :slight_smile:

Reply to @oissolutions: what i mean on #2 is, that in order for you to install wordpress on anyones site, you will need their log in credentials to their site, via FTP or SFTP or controlpanel via browser.

This is a problem because its a risk.

@voiceoverwork

thanks for the suggestion i have updated the same :slight_smile: