Created my first gig about animation

alan_art

I decided to create my first animation gig. I’m still new to this field, but I have high hopes. Because illustrations and animation give me great pleasure and I want to improve myself in this direction.

I created my own gig and it seems good to me. But I could be wrong =)) I will be very happy if you give me feedback or tips on how to improve my gig.

favicon-32x32.png.113882aab294a67c5d48e93b9d06a15b.png Fiverr.com
create-professional-character-animation.jpg.afdfc3fc3c8ef60f95e3a8281cc6b2c7.jpg

alan_art : I will create professional character animation for $35 on fiverr.com

For only $35, alan_art will create professional character animation. | Welcome! Get professional-looking character animation for your explainer video or product promotional video or just for fun! • Why should you hire me? Simple - | On Fiverr

Interesting body of work.

My only note is that it’s not 100% what it is you do. Do you design the character? Do they need to provide it?

Also the fact that you are only focusing on duration may be a bit of a problem.

What about background design? Sound? What’s the difference between each package in terms of complexity of animation?

I think you need to be a bit more specific about what’s offered and set some expectations.

I also feel that your Premium package may be targeted towards other animators so maybe you should mention how you rig characters?

Interesting body of work.

My only note is that it’s not 100% what it is you do. Do you design the character? Do they need to provide it?

Also the fact that you are only focusing on duration may be a bit of a problem.

What about background design? Sound? What’s the difference between each package in terms of complexity of animation?

I think you need to be a bit more specific about what’s offered and set some expectations.

I also feel that your Premium package may be targeted towards other animators so maybe you should mention how you rig characters?

Before that, I only drew characters. It was easier with the conditions there.

Now see better what I should work on.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Archived