Creating a website with same name as fiver account

ovoloconsulting

Question

Hello Experts
I have a question. I am starting a digital agency with the same name as my fiverr account and would like to know is that allowed?
I was told that if your website and fiverr account has the same name and your website has a “contact us” page, your account will be blocked by fiverr.

6 answers to this question

Yes I have read the Terms of Service and I am well aware of all the rules regarding communication outside fiverr. I just hope it does not become a problem if I have a website with the same name as fiverr account

I just hope it does not become a problem if I have a website with the same name as fiverr account

Why would it? Fiverr doesn’t spend their time scanning the internet just in case somebody might have a website with the same name as their account - far from it, they’d see it as good marketing. Use your website as a landing page to direct your traffic to Fiverr, just don’t do it the other way round.

I was told that if

Don’t listen to stuff that probably isn’t true - read the ToS, and ask here as you’ve done, or ask CS, and you should be fine. 🙂

I think it’s not a Problem that you have a website with the same username of Fiverr and it contains a Contact us page. But It must be a problem when you shear the page in Fiverr. Because of Fiverr don’t allow to shear any personal info. When You shear the page in Fiverr then might be your account would block by Fiverr.🤨 So, please don’t shear the page in Fiverr. 😀

Thank You
sabbir_digonto

Archived