Creating Different Gigs

michellesjensen

Hello,
I am new to Fiverr. I have already created a gig for website content writing. I want to create extra gigs for Proofreading & Editing and also Graphic Design for book covers. How do I go about this? Do I need a certain number of sales before I can create extra and different gigs? Or should I put all my writing services as one gig and then my graphic design services as a second gig? Or is something like content creation and proofreading and editing considered separate gigs by Fiverr?

Thank you,

Michelle Jensen

Do I need a certain number of sales before I can create extra and different gigs?

As an unlevelled seller, you can create up to seven Gigs. Those Gigs can be as varied and diverse as you want them to be.

Or should I put all my writing services as one gig and then my graphic design services as a second gig?

Fiverr are quite lenient when it comes to Gig creation. As long as you don’t create multiple Gigs offering exactly the same thing, you’ll be fine.

My advice would be to think of marketing when creating a Gig. Will it be clear to searchers exactly what you’re offering? Will you be able to write effective copy for each Gig? If you group all writing-based tasks together, for example, the answer to both questions is probably not. So it’s usually best to create a separate Gig for each major skill you have.

Of course, sometimes, major skills are fairly similar, so you could group those together under one Gig if it makes sense to do so. Proofreading and editing would be an example of this. The lines you draw will naturally be a little arbitrary and based on practicality.

Archived