Fiverr Forum

Creating Quality Contents for Your Cryptocurrency Website or Blog

If you have just created a cryptocurrency website, blog, or you are looking up to creating one, there are a lot of things you would have to put in place. Codes are good but they are not going to be everything you would put up there to get your desired results. Your audience are not a bulk of impatient folks but you have to make them know that every second they spend on your website is worthwhile.

Results from several studies reveal that there are now so many websites and about billions or trillion of information on the Internet. This makes standing out more difficult than you really think. To create a relevant and engaging content you would have to know your audience. As a cryptocurrency website start up looking out for a way to create the best impression and seal your reputation as an authority in the crypto space, planning how to start and what you would focus on is very important. The cryptocurrency environment is very wide and broad. Even if you shout too loud, your potential audience may not really hear you. The way to start is not in spending thousand of dollars in massive and robust promotions, it is all about doing things right. You can decide to focus your blog or news website about to provide truthful information about scams and ponzi frauds in the cryptospace, after creating your audience around this, you may now proceed to other areas like news about the most profitable cloudmining contracts or new innovations and Initial Coin offering in the cryptocurrency space.

After planing, you can now start with acting carefully on your desired plan. You may have decided to send a daily or weekly news letter to your audience as they build up or just make your contents more user friendly and interesting. To achieve all these you do not have to burrow through mass of information available on the web. You can hire professional freelancers to do this for you. Make sure you use your site analytics to track how well your website is progressing and also try as mush as possible to keep your audience on a train of thought that would keep them wanting to know what you would say next. On the whole, content remains the King so anything you think about SEO with poor content would get you off track quickly. Remember to plan, do, check, improve and redo.

If you need the service

of a professional cryptocurrency writer, you can order my gig at: https://www.fiverr.com/andyedafe/write-high-quality-cryptocurrency-or-blockchain-content-40c4
or https://www.fiverr.com/andyedafe/write-an-irresistible-marketing-email-that-converts. Goodluck.

1 Like

That’s a link to your edit page, not the gig. It just took me to fiverr’s homepage.

I have changed that David. Great observation and thank you for reading. I am always available if you need my service.

1 Like