Creating Snapshots of graphics with Perspective?

I’m looking to create a new gig but I’m having trouble figuring out how Fiverr sellers create snapshots with a “perspective” view of sample work they’ve done. It looks like most of them are using the same website or script but I can’t seem to find it.

Here are examples of what I’m referring to: https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?acmpl=1&sub_category=112&category=5&utf8=✓&search_in=category&source=top-bar&locale=en&query=resume&page=1&layout=auto

Which script or website are they using to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like it’s just a photo with a camera held at a certain angle on the table. That example looks like someone took photos of their stuff on their outdoor patio table.

ALthough there are photoshop effects that can do this kind of thing. Look up “skew” effects and see what you can find to learn how to do that.

It does look like that effect but why do 95% of the resume gigs have that outdoor patio table with that angle effect?

Reply to @mik2045: Maybe everyone is using the same fake image and no one has real samples. I would think it would also be hard to show real samples because you should not be revealing anyone’s name.

Go see if there are any gigs you can buy that make this, I bet there are some.