Creation of Gigs Issues

carolinaleiter

Did you try to search them with all possible filters ?

Like seller level - online seller - region - language ?

Apply all possible filters and check it back by searching them with similar tags that you added in your gig and you should have them in search result !

Hi! Thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, i entered into the section of all of them and looked page by page but they don´t appear and there are active!

I saw only one of them, and i´m scared that if they son´t appear in its section i would not have buys!

Hi! Thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, i entered into the section of all of them and looked page by page but they don´t appear and there are active!

I saw only one of them, and i´m scared that if they son´t appear in its section i would not have buys!

I faced similar thing last month…Wait for next 24 hours and keep searching every 12 hours…they may get back to place were they were, usually they come back to search !

But in case they don’t, You will have to contact fiverr CS and ask them to re index your gig and they will help you out…

Some time when you modify or create new gig this happens, there must be some issue with fiverr search index ! I have heard people complaining it all around the forum.

I faced similar thing last month…Wait for next 24 hours and keep searching every 12 hours…they may get back to place were they were, usually they come back to search !

But in case they don’t, You will have to contact fiverr CS and ask them to re index your gig and they will help you out…

Some time when you modify or create new gig this happens, there must be some issue with fiverr search index ! I have heard people complaining it all around the forum.

Perfect! I would wait and try again or contact them tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your time!!!

" Ideal for any blog post or academic/work purposes."

The above is from one of your gigs.

Suggest you remove all references to academic work as helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation will risk your account.

" Ideal for any blog post or academic/work purposes."

The above is from one of your gigs.

Suggest you remove all references to academic work as helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation will risk your account.

Ok, i will do it, thank you!

Archived