Fiverr Community Forum

Creative Writing & Marketing Solutions

Hello everyone!
My name is Alex, I’m a passionate writer and a marketing student, soon to begin my masters studies, focusing on digital marketing. I consider myself a perfectionist, but in a good sense, I like my projects to be done in a professional manner and with high quality!
I decided to try my skills and so far I enjoy being a freelancer and now I definitely want to pursue this career!
My gigs are about creative/content writing, proofreading & editing, marketing research, and a bit of graphic design sprinkled in. So far I had a few orders and all my customers were very satisfied with my work and I even got my first 5-star review recently!
In conclusion, if you need help or support for your writing or marketing projects I would be happy to help you!

My Fiverr Link: https://www.fiverr.com/alexanderk99
I hope to work with you soon!

1 Like

Ok, good to have you here
Kindly, go through my website and tell what you can write for me, how many and what cost.

i can see that you are quiet a decorated writer. How much do you charge for article that i can post on my website. Kindly go through my website to see if you write in areas i have on my website. I will also like to know the cost and time frame for delivery.