Credit card payments

solwonder

Guest phantompower

It’s the payment feature that allows customers the option to pay with their credit card vs just fiverr I’m assuming? Let me see if I can get a pic.

Pay direct to the seller??? I don’t such a feature exists or will ever exist.

20 AM

I just saw this…does this mean customers can use other payment options? I might be completely off here…I need some coffee…I don’t see this on mine is all I know…

I don’t see this on mine is all I know…

Because you can’t order your own gig, perhaps?

20 AM

I just saw this…does this mean customers can use other payment options? I might be completely off here…I need some coffee…I don’t see this on mine is all I know…

I don’t see it either. It might be a new feature. Fiverr has been running a lot of tests lately. They might be rolling it out slowly.

I would assume it just shows different payment options.

does this mean customers can use other payment options?

You can probably test this yourself. Log out and proceed with the order to see if you can select from various payment options.

I don’t see it either. It might be a new feature. Fiverr has been running a lot of tests lately. They might be rolling it out slowly.

You can probably test this yourself. Log out and proceed with the order to see if you can select from various payment options.

Sounds good thanks Anna…I’ll see if I can find out more. Thank you!

Guest phantompower

I’m unsure but something is new on here…

Maybe it means that if you purchase a gig and the sellers sends a gig extra, you can pay for it without fiverr charging extra… The method will still be the same as before but this time you won’t have to pay the extra fees on top of the actual purchase price…

PS. This is all just a thought and might be wrong

lol thanks Cat…are you able to see it on mine? I’m just curious…I thought it was a new feature and I was missing something. Appreciate the response!

are you able to see it on mine? I’m just curious…I thought it was a new feature and I was missing something.

No, I can’t see it. I guess you’re right and it’s a new feature! 🙂

Log out and proceed with the order to see if you can select from various payment options.

I think the more easiest way is to try from “incognito mode” on the browser, rather than logging out from the account. Only if I’m right? 😉

Credit card was always an option for buyers. I don’t have PayPal and I’ve never paid using PayPal.

I use Amex and Discover. All that is showing is the credit cards that are accepted.

If you pay using personal balance such as Team Account or Your Balance from sales, there is no transaction fee, that’s what the gray portion means.

Nothing new, unfortunately.

Guest logoeasy

20 AM

That option is common to all sellers. So, when a buyer clicks on “Proceed to Order”, he / she gets to the Paypal payment gateway page of Fiverr, when if one has a Paypal account, then one can pay using Paypal AND will see an additional option to “Pay using your debit / credit card”.

So, buyer can pay using Paypal OR using debit / credit card

It is a single common payment procedure for all gigs. I have made hundreds of orders as a buyer and I’m certain.

NOTE : I am a seller as well. But. more of a buyer.

Guest logoeasy

20 AM

Guess what ? Those option are there for ALL gigs, even YOUR gigs, see the screenshot attached.

2125697716_GoodNews.jpg.cc945830d8262f569c4e5dc6a4982f17.jpg

864502324_GoodNews2.jpg.51c9e8c50643e6036cfcf3df49fb9920.jpg

Guest logoeasy

lol thanks Cat…are you able to see it on mine? I’m just curious…I thought it was a new feature and I was missing something. Appreciate the response!

Option appears after clicking “Proceed to order”.

Archived