Fiverr Forum

Credit in my account

I have a little credit after a designer canceled my order and issued me a refund. I thought I’d be getting a refund but instead got credit at Fiverr. How do I access this credit? I just made a purchase and I assumed my credit would be applied first and then the balance paid through paypal. Instead I paid the full amount for the new purchase through paypal and my $5.50 credit still sits in my account.

It’s all in the Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

“Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr.”

“If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.”

Thanks. Seems like credit should be applied anyway, not only if.

I’m in a similar situation. The seller was not able to complete the job and it was mutually cancelled. I don’t know if there is anyone else who will be able to do this job. What if i want my money refunded to me–not just left in my cart? I want a refund of my money!