Creepy buyers wanting to Skype on Fiverr or they will cancel the gig

Good Day!

I have recently encountered some creepy guys on Fiverr that hire me to do a gig and then expect me to be immediately available to have a live chat with them on the project we are working on outside of Fiverr and Skype. They become rude and aggressive and blackmail me with the gig when I won’t comply and tell them such activity is a violation of TOS. Has this happened to anyone else? I had to cancel orders on some really high value gigs because of this.

lol wow that is just ridiculous. you should contact customer service about that.

Ive had buyers who dont read the gig title or description, order the gig and then want to cancel it after I do the work… it pisses me off. this month I had to cancel 20 gigs already for no reason at all.

lol wow that is just ridiculous. you should contact customer service about that.

Ive had buyers who dont read the gig title or description, order the gig and then want to cancel it after I do the work… it pisses me off. this month I had to cancel 20 gigs already for no reason at all.

Report. And don’t be too upset about losing the “high value gigs” - they obviously weren’t buying what you’re selling. Better luck in the future.