Fiverr Forum

Criteria for being selected as Top Rated Seller

Well, I now meet the nomination requirements. Let’s see what happens!

1 Like

I haven’t taken a day off since last June when I went to the emergency room and stayed for four days.

Wow! I would be exhausted

@fastcopywriter

How can I check if my ranking has improved. Is it just by checking where my gigs are in the search result?

1 Like

I think the results of the work, quality, service and number of buyers determine it. All of you are amazing.

1 Like

Terms to be nominated as a TRS

Top Rated Sellers

• Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Fiverr editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.

• Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Fiverr to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Fiverr retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.

1 Like

Requirements

Here’s what I found [about requirements to be a TRS ]after researching for sometime :-

• Complete at least 180 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
  • Complete at least 100 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $20,000
  • Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
  • 90% On-time delivery over the course of 60 days
  • Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

Benefits

• 30 Active Gigs
  • 6 Gig Extras ($5, $10, $20, $40, $50, $100)
  • 20 Gig Multiples
  • Custom Offers, up to $10,000
  • VIP Customer Support
  • Eligibility to be featured at promotional listings
  • Eligibility for Customer Success program
  • Earning clearance: 7 days

This post is extracted from fiverr’s seller levels page :-https://www.fiverr.com/levels

1 Like

That’s the way I do it, but only for the gig that gets the most orders. Sometimes I check my other gigs to, but it’s a hassle to check all my gigs, I have 13 of them.

You can also go to Selling, Gigs and check the stats. I noticed some new metrics like 6 months. I also like 7 days and 30 days.

thank you for a big tips

excellent choice of words. i might did think like this guy. since in this 15th will be my first nomination for TRS. We just trying to help people works with our term. I think that is basicly the way fiverr works.

just saw this. Very kind of you :slight_smile: I’d love to share the story but I fear I’ll never be promoted lol.

Hope all is well .

Matt

1 Like

This is a wonderful way to think this through. My fingers are crossed waiting on the 15th. I have strived to provide 100% satisfaction to each of my clients. I hope I get selected. Thank you so much for the piece of advice. It means a lot to me.

You may just get it when you least expect. Over all just keep doing a great job. You will be recognized soon.

Some valid points made. I guess there are still some salient points we need to take note of. Why don’t we spend some time reviewing current TRS gigs to know exactly what Fiverr looks out for. This will be my next assignment.

You are given to good tips for every one.

Hey Adrover,

I have read this thread thoroughly. Many congratulations on becoming top rated seller. So you experienced any exceptional perks of TRS such as more conversions, more earning, more orders?

Would love to hear from you.

Javed

I am getting more orders from higher-paying buyers who are serious about getting good quality work.

1 Like

Did you manage to become a TRS? It’s been more than a year since your original post