Critics please - Need your opinion

fogi

I had a look at it. I can suggest these things:

1. Instead of the sentence “No BOTs allowed!” or before it, add something positive that will reinforce what you DO offer. For example “100% Manually Instagram Growth” or something like that.

2. Adding a little more design to your text won’t hurt. Some more bullet points instead of that long paragraph, some highlighted sentences etc. How it looks does play a major role in making your text appealing and attracting people to order from you.

3. You might want to rephrase your Basic package. While you say that you manually do everything, I see there written Automatic follows and unfollows. I have no idea what that means actually (and your clients might not know as well), therefore maybe you can choose a different word?

These are my tips, I hope they help. 🙂

I had a look at it. I can suggest these things:

1. Instead of the sentence “No BOTs allowed!” or before it, add something positive that will reinforce what you DO offer. For example “100% Manually Instagram Growth” or something like that.

2. Adding a little more design to your text won’t hurt. Some more bullet points instead of that long paragraph, some highlighted sentences etc. How it looks does play a major role in making your text appealing and attracting people to order from you.

3. You might want to rephrase your Basic package. While you say that you manually do everything, I see there written Automatic follows and unfollows. I have no idea what that means actually (and your clients might not know as well), therefore maybe you can choose a different word?

These are my tips, I hope they help. 🙂

Thank you very much, I look into your suggestions and will change accordingly! You are right in every point!

Archived