Critique For My Gig

yeseniacoello

https://www.fiverr.com/yeseniacoello/write-you-an-engaging-article-and-or-blog-post

Exactly on the tin. How does my gig look? Unfortunately, since my experience is largely limited to online publications, I had to use screenshots of those articles to showcase my experience. (Man, I wish I could afford to run a blog).

I plan on adding a video at a later date.

Hello there @yeseniacoello, WOW very impressive GIG, I love it!! The only thing I suggest you should do is to add a catchy premium image… and add your portfolio on your 2 PDF’s. Dang, I so much want you to succeed. Speaking of blogging, I am a Travel Blogger myself and I know how fun that is. Why not try blogger as a starting point and when you get some revenue you can always buy your own domain and copy everything from blogger to your new domain… at least you can share your passion and do something with it.

Don’t let the lack of money from keeping doing the things you love to do most. There’s always a way!!

Warmly, Humberto

Hello there @yeseniacoello, WOW very impressive GIG, I love it!! The only thing I suggest you should do is to add a catchy premium image… and add your portfolio on your 2 PDF’s. Dang, I so much want you to succeed. Speaking of blogging, I am a Travel Blogger myself and I know how fun that is. Why not try blogger as a starting point and when you get some revenue you can always buy your own domain and copy everything from blogger to your new domain… at least you can share your passion and do something with it.

Don’t let the lack of money from keeping doing the things you love to do most. There’s always a way!!

Warmly, Humberto

WOW very impressive GIG, I love it!!

I agree. Jessie’s Gig is one of the best Gigs I’ve ever seen from a newbie.

In addition to what my friend Humberto said, you could improve your profile by taking tests and completing courses (there’s a free one). I don’t think either of those things will have a huge impact on your sales, to be honest, but they’ll make you look more committed to the platform, which can’t be a bad thing. 🙂

In addition to what my friend Humberto said, you could improve your profile by taking tests and completing courses (there’s a free one). I don’t think either of those things will have a huge impact on your sales, to be honest, but they’ll make you look more committed to the platform, which can’t be a bad thing. 🙂

psssst (I’m whispering in your ears my friend) @ahmwritingco, I’m talking about blogging no courses :rofl:

I know, I know, I know. 😉

You said that Jessie could improve her images. I said in addition to that, she could take courses and tests.

I wouldn’t dispute your blogging knowledge. I’ve written lots of blog posts, but don’t currently have my own. 🙂

Oh I missed that part ‘‘ín addition’’ you’re so correct :rofl:

Warmly, Humberto

Thank you! Your words are honestly encouraging. 😀

Also, I wasn’t aware people still used Blogger. I’ve considered it in the past, but I’d figure I’d just bide my time and wait until I can afford a Bluehost URL right out the gate.

Why thank you! I’ll keep my eyes opened for any free courses!

Archived