Critique my current gig

adaidunoel

First of all welcome to Fiverr and to the Forums! 👍
Second, criticizing is my current hobby 😈
Third is a question:
Why just one Gig?
I believe new sellers have the possibility to create 7? or 10? (please someone correct me here)
If you create 7/10 different Gigs, offering the same service (of course with small differences in description/key words/ Title, etc) you will statistically have more possibilities to be found and catch an order.
👍

First of all welcome to Fiverr and to the Forums! 👍

Second, criticizing is my current hobby 😈

Third is a question:

Why just one Gig?

I believe new sellers have the possibility to create 7? or 10? (please someone correct me here)

If you create 7/10 different Gigs, offering the same service (of course with small differences in description/key words/ Title, etc) you will statistically have more possibilities to be found and catch an order.

👍

Besides what @weurz123 said, here are my tips:

• since it’s a transcription gig, I would strongly recommend touching up your written English, because the way your gig description is written would put off some (or most) buyers; I know I wouldn’t want to see uncapitalized sentences as I saw in your description (starting sentences with lowercase words, or using “i” instead of the proper “I”, etc.)

• maybe spell the description as well, such as “a client’s trust” instead of “a client trust”, use “I will provide” instead of “I would provide”

• saying “as without you, i am nothing” sounds very awkward, like begging, and definitely puts off buyers

• and even though it has been said on so many forum posts, maybe try adding a video of yourself, or at least a fancy slideshow presenting your gig, something to make your gig feel more alive and not so static

Archived