Critique my Gig

Hey guys, I’m fairly new to Fiverr and a couple days ago I created my first gig. I was wondering if some of you guys with experience wouldn’t mind taking a look at my gig and giving me some pointers on how I could improve my gig.

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/nxtstep101/write-your-logo-using-lego-bricks

Thanks!

It looks great! You did very good with your description and pictures. Good luck!

I would have some more examples… like the different angles you said you could do… and at least one other color… like the brick…(I am working on mine now… and it will have more examples of my gig) … I am ‘creative’ and can visualize… but sometimes it’s good to ‘show’ it…

Reply to @wegotshoutouts: Thank you for the feedback!

Reply to @janey_la: Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to put up more pictures later on today. :slight_smile:

LIMITED TIME OFFER: The first 5 people to order will receive and additional image of their logo/text completely FREE!

‘and’ should be ‘an’.

Aside from that, good job with your description. I like the fact that you deliver within 1-3 hours if you’re online.

Reply to @mrproofreading: Oops, I’ll fix that right away. Thanks for the feedback!

I think it looks great! Your writing is excellent, and that always helps. Your gig extras are really good, and the fiverr logo in Lego bricks is genius. Maybe fiverr will hire you someday!

You should add more gigs. More gigs will bring more attention, and more money.

Your gig is awesome! not as much as mine https://www.fiverr.com/saryan/do-3-logo-design but also awesome

Neat gig! I would take advantage of the bold and italicize options when writing your gig description to highlight certain features. This will make it more interesting and easier to read. Good luck!

Reply to @writerlisaz: Thank you for your encouraging comment! :slight_smile:

Reply to @mystic_insight: I am actually planning some others at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reply to @robyncrystal: Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to do that!

Reply to @saryan: Hey Saryan, I’m not here to compare whether or not my gig is as cool or awesome as someone else’s. I think anyone is capable of producing an awesome gig, if they just take put the time and thought into it. :slight_smile: Thanks for the comment!

Promote you gigs on social sites , this have helped me bring a lot of sales for my gigs .

Reply to @sunshy1: I’ll be sure to do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

hello please i registered on fiverr on 08/01/2015 but have not received any order till today pls is my gigg good www.fiverr.com/ebookproexpert

Reply to @ebookproexpert: Your gigs look pretty good, but I would go through them and rewrite some of them to make them more clear.