Fiverr Forum

Critisism required

hi fiverr community please help me make my account better and ensure sales since i am not getting any orders at all

p.s. I joined just a few days ago and have no idea how to be successfull on fiverr

Welcome to Fiverr :slight_smile: I’m not part of the (copy)writing community of sellers on Fiverr, so I don’t know if I’ll have much useful advice for you. The only thing I know for sure is that there’s nothing you can do to ensure sales on Fiverr - you just do your best and pray for sales, lol. If you’re curious, though, you can check out a list of 32 things I learned on my way to Level 2: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today Maybe it’ll help you? I wish you luck, though - from what I’ve heard, the writing community is awfully crowded and has really steep competition.

You want to be a copywriter, yet you’re not selling your gigs? Three bullet points of text per gig isn’t going to be enough to sell consistently on here.

Create some sort of need then offer your gigs as a way of meeting that need. "Tired of wasting money on copywriters that don’t give a damn? Come and check out my service. I eat, sleep and breathe web copy… blah, blah blah."

At the very least, at least make your gig descriptions interesting.

You’ll want to change your pictures too. The ones you have are duller than dishwater. No offence. We all pick bad pictures first time round.

Fix those two things, then I have some more stuff for you to improve. :slight_smile:

“You will receive a clear,concise and complete article with no grammatical errors” (Add a space after the comma. :slight_smile: )

You might want to be more clear about what buyers will receive for $5. 200 words? 20,000 words? How will they be delivered, etcetera.

I’m not faulting your qualifications at all, but to be honest, on Fiverr, most buyers don’t really care that you’re a student. They want to know what you will do for them and how much it will cost.

Do what @sara1984 says and also keep in mind what @jamesbulls says:

jamesbulls said: The only thing I know for sure is that there’s nothing you can do to ensure sales on Fiverr - you just do your best and pray for sales, lol.

Good luck.