Fiverr Community Forum

CS cancelled an order and refunded a customer after customer admitted it was a quality delivery!

CS cancelled an order and refunded a customer after customer admitted it was a quality delivery!

Even though in messages she ADMITTED to the product being high quality, she she requested to cancel the order. I declined because why should I not be paid for a job well done? So Fiverr ultimately obliged and of course this has hurt my SEO and my sales have dropped as a result. How can they do this? How is this fair? I delivered a product and it was time consuming and now I don’t get compensated because someone decided even though it was good, they didn’t want to pay for is and Fiverr thinks that’s fair?! Has this happened to anyone else?

4 Likes

If the buyer is no longer on Fiverr, perhaps it was a Paypal or credit card chargeback? Fiverr has no control over them. However, I have heard that Fiverr has gotten some of their money back in these cases.

2 Likes

Move on and don’t think about it, unfortunately there are ‘buyers’ that use this method to get free work.

2 Likes

its Unfair, i am facing some problem before

1 Like

If the buyer no longer has an account on fiverr it was a Paypal chargeback and CS might be able to help you with that.
Even if CS cancelled it, you could message CS and ask why it was refunded.

4 Likes

This was posted today. So, if your order was a chargeback there is hope.

6 Likes