CS is not that very helpful for a struggling Artist

My account got disabled for having multiple account

I must say it was my fault not to see terms and conditions properly which is again my fault
and i’m very new at this site so things gonna be this bad i didn’t have the idea.
I personally did not opened any account but my sister did opened her account when i opened my account at the very first, she did not use the account until few days ago just logged in to check her account - we both new at this site… but i was pretty good to go with my account from the start, did two order completed, earned 5 start, opened 2 gigs, things going good for 2 month until they disabled my account because of i had multiple account under same IP…

Anyway i contacted with CS - My main account disabled so couldn’t contact CS that is why i made another account just for contact and explained the situation with honesty.
they reviewed and decided to permanently disabled my new account too.

I really wanted to get back my main account.
wanted a chance to do things .
CS is not that very helpful for a struggling Artist.

Mod Note: Post title edited to avoid community rules violation.

Well, you broke the TOS in several ways. Being new, not having read them - these are not good reasons. You’re bound by them anyway.

CS has an email you can contact them on: support@fiverr.com

When your sister opened an account, you could (and should) have spoken to CS first and explained the situation to them - they may well have given you permission.

Contact CS again. Be polite and patient. They are overwhelmed at the moment, well understaffed and probably not paid enough. Fiverr should really employ more agents.

Choose to be kind - you’re expecting them to be kind to you

My account got disabled for having multiple account

I must say it was my fault not to see terms and conditions properly which is again my fault

and i’m very new at this site so things gonna be this bad i didn’t have the idea.

I personally did not opened any account but my sister did opened her account when i opened my account at the very first, she did not use the account until few days ago just logged in to check her account - we both new at this site… but i was pretty good to go with my account from the start, did two order completed, earned 5 start, opened 2 gigs, things going good for 2 month until they disabled my account because of i had multiple account under same IP…

Anyway i contacted with CS - My main account disabled so couldn’t contact CS that is why i made another account just for contact and explained the situation with honesty.

they reviewed and decided to permanently disabled my new account too.

I really wanted to get back my main account.

wanted a chance to do things .

CS is not that very helpful for a struggling Artist.

Mod Note: Post title edited to avoid community rules violation.

another account just for contact and explained the situation with honesty.

they reviewed and decided to permanently disabled my new account too

did you read it?

put it here again -

"Anyway i contacted with CS - My main account disabled so couldn’t contact CS that is why i made another account just for contact and explained the situation with honesty.

they reviewed and decided to permanently disabled my new account too’’

i was not rude at all…

and they decided to choose Disable me again, where i was pretty clear about i had to make another account just to contact them cause i can not with with my main account…

another account just for contact and explained the situation with honesty.

they reviewed and decided to permanently disabled my new account too

did you read it?

put it here again -

"Anyway i contacted with CS - My main account disabled so couldn’t contact CS that is why i made another account just for contact and explained the situation with honesty.

they reviewed and decided to permanently disabled my new account too’’

i was not rude at all…

and they decided to choose Disable me again, where i was pretty clear about i had to make another account just to contact them cause i can not with with my main account…

it’s not that i was pointing blame game… i admitted that it was my fault… and i really want a chance to continue either with my old account or new one with their permission…

anyway this was a valuable lesson to me.
never will make this kind of mistake again…

@coerdelion
but i have a question -
if i change my IP (means changing broadband line), new devise
and make a new account with my old user name as alex_belphegor and not to get banned again?
is there any way to do that…

I don’t want to left this platform, it’s the only way to do my online earning source…

thanks in advance

@coerdelion

but i have a question -

and make a new account with my old user name as alex_belphegor and not to get banned again?

I don’t want to left this platform, it’s the only way to do my online earning source…

thanks in advance

So you’re trying to break the terms of service again? You’re not allowed to create a new account unless the Fiverr customer support says so.

So you’re trying to break the terms of service again? You’re not allowed to create a new account unless the Fiverr customer support says so.

i’m not trying to do scam like using vpn or any kind of ill intention to get away with it…

i’m just asking a honest way to continue do things at this platform…

i can not make multiple account using same IP i get it…

but can change my broadband line i can change my devise so in that way can i create new account or not… and also can i use my old name again or not…

that is what i’m asking to know…

and if they disable my account how can i contact CS?

I understand how you feel about coming back again, but I advise you to stay back and maybe you could start on the other platform. good luck

Mod Note: Please do not offer advice that may violated the Fiverr ToS. If you continue to do this your forum account may be restricted.

much thanks for your wiser comment dude…

really appreciate it…

I understand how you feel about coming back again, but I advise you to stay back and maybe you could start on the other platform. good luck

Mod Note: Please do not offer advice that may violated the Fiverr ToS. If you continue to do this your forum account may be restricted.

and also another question -

can i use my same gig’s work that i’ve posted on older account?

that will be any issue??

If you had read the ToS, you would know you don’t get another chance.

What would be the point in Fiverr disabling you if they re-enabled you? Why would people follow the rules if they knew Fiverr would web-enabled them.

Fiverr would be full of fraudsters if they let people get away with this, anyway.

The “struggling artist” appeal to sympathy doesn’t wash. You don’t get avoid penalty just because you’re an artist. We all have to follow the rules and it won’t help you to try to pain Fiverr as not caring about artists. Rules are rules.

@coerdelion

but i have a question -

thanks in advance

if i change my IP

i’m just asking a honest way to continue do things at this platform

Changing your IP to avoid getting suspended again is not “a honest way to continue do things at this platform”.

Either get permission from CS to create a new account, or accept that you can no longer work on Fiverr. It’s as simple as that - there is no getting around this.

wait a month or more and comeback with a new IP, new device if you will. don’t use the same name and remember to be very careful when you are coming back

Are you serious? Stop encouraging people to break TOS.

i’m not trying to do scam like using vpn or any kind of ill intention to get away with it…

i’m just asking a honest way to continue do things at this platform…

but can change my broadband line i can change my devise so in that way can i create new account or not… and also can i use my old name again or not…

and if they disable my account how can i contact CS?

Yes, Fiverr would ban you for trying to hide the fact that you’re breaking the rules.

Why would Fiverr make a rule if they would be okay with you you using technology to try to break that rule?

Only one account. Period. You’re asking if Fiverr would be ok with you tricking them into thinking you only have one account. Think about that. Would you be ok with someone tricking you to break one of your rules?

Archived