CS manager IS NOT HELPFULL AND HE IGNORES ME

ferllrocks

Hello I have a problem and the CS manager is not helping me he reads my request and he doesn’t respond and he only says he can do anything and he marks my request as solved i try put a complaing for his poor help and he reads it and deleted I wanna talk with someone else and I dont know how to do it please help me

Screenshot_2019-03-30-10-56-07.thumb.png.d0c200f72d53d7d3d60a05594815b180.png
Screenshot_2019-03-30-12-57-27.thumb.jpg.e4d3b017af6bdec9e7915b4d0b112ff4.jpg

I make that and the dame guy came out 😦

He has already replied that he can not change the order status .And when they had cancelled the order then the money were refund to the buyer’s account/payment method.So it is clear that they can not do anything now …You can move on … If you send them too much mail then they will mark your ticket as spam and close all the tickets …I think now it will be better to move on…

@ferllrocks When I start fiverr I also argue with CS about order cancelling because some buyers place wrong orders and ask us to cancel the order. My order completion rate reduced and I lost my level 1 badge 2 times. finally I stopped complaining and worked hard to complete other orders. (90% of buyers are genuine. so, why we worry about that 10%. we must be positive)

Finally Now I got my badges back. If I keep arguing with the CS, Still I will be there.

So, I suggest you to be positive and move on. 😎

He has already replied that he can not change the order status .And when they had cancelled the order then the money were refund to the buyer’s account/payment method.So it is clear that they can not do anything now …You can move on … If you send them too much mail then they will mark your ticket as spam and close all the tickets …I think now it will be better to move on…

So I lost my month of work wow really thank you

@ferllrocks When I start fiverr I also argue with CS about order cancelling because some buyers place wrong orders and ask us to cancel the order. My order completion rate reduced and I lost my level 1 badge 2 times. finally I stopped complaining and worked hard to complete other orders. (90% of buyers are genuine. so, why we worry about that 10%. we must be positive)

Finally Now I got my badges back. If I keep arguing with the CS, Still I will be there.

I can’t simple move on because I work hard days and night for a MONTH and they just cant say my job was incomplete I lost a month of my life I lost money and my earnings I make a free book for someone and I just move on and keep working?

I can’t simple move on because I work hard days and night for a MONTH and they just cant say my job was incomplete I lost a month of my life I lost money and my earnings I make a free book for someone and I just move on and keep working?

hey buddy, I can understand you. I also faced the same situation. In that days I only sleep 3 hours per day. but I’m saying Fiverr is a private company. They also have their own rules. May be they are wrong. but We can’t argue with them. Don’t waste your time by arguing with them.

hey buddy, I can understand you. I also faced the same situation. In that days I only sleep 3 hours per day. but I’m saying Fiverr is a private company. They also have their own rules. May be they are wrong. but We can’t argue with them. Don’t waste your time by arguing with them.

I guess my only option is talk with the buyer then

I guess my only option is talk with the buyer then

I am going to give you some advice here. You have tried hard to get them to talk to you about an order that was cancelled and they closed the ticket after telling you they can’t change that.

So now you want to keep talking to the buyer who won’t talk to you. I guess you are sending the buyer repeated messages.

You should stop. You are not going to get anywhere with the buyer. I think it’s time to stop before the buyer reports you for harassment.

You cannot force people to talk to you if they don’t want to.

I am going to give you some advice here. You have tried hard to get them to talk to you about an order that was cancelled and they closed the ticket after telling you they can’t change that.

So now you want to keep talking to the buyer who won’t talk to you. I guess you are sending the buyer repeated messages.

You should stop. You are not going to get anywhere with the buyer. I think it’s time to stop before the buyer reports you for harassment.

You cannot force people to talk to you if they don’t want to.

I agree with @misscrystal. you should stop before fiverr ban you.

Awsome I just lost 500$ bucks and a month for work now the buyers is gonna make money with my illustrations and Im gonna be banned for harrasment great I feel so much better now how pleasent this experience on fiverr for sure im gonna keep working here

we must be positive

In an ideal world this would be enough.

In this one, OP lost one month of work.

Awsome I just lost 500$ bucks and a month for work now the buyers is gonna make money with my illustrations and Im gonna be banned for harrasment great I feel so much better now how pleasent this experience on fiverr for sure im gonna keep working here

now the buyers is gonna make money with my illustrations

The buyer doesn’t have the legal right to use your illustrations. You can try publishing them yourself.

we must be positive

In an ideal world this would be enough.

In this one, OP lost one month of work.

Thank you! That’• what i’m saying also the CS manager told me wait 24 h to the buyer reply 24 h past I writte CS again and he close my ticket? EXCELLENT SERVICE

now the buyers is gonna make money with my illustrations

The buyer doesn’t have the legal right to use your illustrations. You can try publishing them yourself.

Yeah someone told me that yesterday and I am a book designer too that would be easy for me

Awsome I just lost 500$ bucks

Its really sad actually I can feel the pain and we can’t do anything here because the seller almost has upper hand if we miss even 1%. However, I would suggest you to learn from these things try to complete big orders in sects that will atleast help you a lot. I never too $500 order at once and its working out!

buyers is gonna make money with my illustrations

If he reselles it and or uses on his website or at any other place where you can keep and eye you can file a claim and this will land anyone in trouble thus atleast you will get your rights if he does so.

Best of luck and work hard to overcome this and just move on 😉

Awsome I just lost 500$ bucks

Its really sad actually I can feel the pain and we can’t do anything here because the seller almost has upper hand if we miss even 1%. However, I would suggest you to learn from these things try to complete big orders in sects that will atleast help you a lot. I never too $500 order at once and its working out!

buyers is gonna make money with my illustrations

If he reselles it and or uses on his website or at any other place where you can keep and eye you can file a claim and this will land anyone in trouble thus atleast you will get your rights if he does so.

Best of luck and work hard to overcome this and just move on 😉

Thank you! I am getting legal advices with a friend I am making everything possible to protect my work and I will find a way to create something good out of this

Thank you! I am getting legal advices with a friend I am making everything possible to protect my work and I will find a way to create something good out of this

You surely will do message the buyer if you are still avaible to message him.

Do make him aware that if he found using my work you will surely have to pay for it so that he becomes aware about the fact that he can’t waste anyones hardwork and enjoy for free

You surely will do message the buyer if you are still avaible to message him.

Do make him aware that if he found using my work you will surely have to pay for it so that he becomes aware about the fact that he can’t waste anyones hardwork and enjoy for free

We have a meeting tomorrow through message just confirm im goin to tell her all the details and possible consecuences and hopefully get to a good point. Now that CS just not worth my time Thank you so much naiko!

Archived