Curious, did your sales increase as a top rated seller?

voiceoverholly

I’m curious about this as well as I’m going to be eligible in January. I know many sellers complain about a drop in sales when they go from Level 1 to Level 2, but I don’t recall that at all. I think it really depends on the category, work quality, salesmanship, etc.

Fiverr is always fluctuating.

I’m curious about this as well as I’m going to be eligible in January. I know many sellers complain about a drop in sales when they go from Level 1 to Level 2, but I don’t recall that at all. I think it really depends on the category, work quality, salesmanship, etc.

Sadly being eligible is not enough. Great many of sellers have been eligible for years, but have stayed level 2. It’s a manual process after all.

Sadly being eligible is not enough. Great many of sellers have been eligible for years, but have stayed level 2. It’s a manual process after all.

With the new system they have implemented (starting in January) they have made the criteria much more straightforward so now, at the very least, sellers know if they are candidates.

I totally agree with you!

Guest sara19841

Ah, Syd, I remember when you were brand new. I favourited your gig and sent buyers there whenever they demanded I do free proofreading for them.

Goodness knows if any ended up hiring you.

Now you’re going to be a TSR. You’ve come a long way!

Ah, Syd, I remember when you were brand new. I favourited your gig and sent buyers there whenever they demanded I do free proofreading for them.

Wow, thank you! I never would have known. 😄

Archived