Currency in Fiverr

double_axe

I live in Brazil, and here the currency is the Real. So, when I transfer my earnings to Paypal, it automatically does the conversion before sending the money to my bank account.

Hmm I see paypal is not avaible in Turkey but thanks for the information. I wonder If there is any alternatives than that.

• 4 months later...

Hmm I see paypal is not avaible in Turkey but thanks for the information. I wonder If there is any alternatives than that.

Hello there,

You can simply withdraw your balance through Payoneer service directly to your bank account. (When you click the “Bank Transfer”, you will receive your money in Turkish liras). They charge a very small commission and sometimes the dollar rate is lower than the current rate. But this is the best alternative!

All the best!

Burak

Hello there,

You can simply withdraw your balance through Payoneer service directly to your bank account. (When you click the “Bank Transfer”, you will receive your money in Turkish liras). They charge a very small commission and sometimes the dollar rate is lower than the current rate. But this is the best alternative!

All the best!

Burak

@brodomain Thanks for the help! Have you ever tried this with ininal card?

Archived