Current Technical Issues [ARCHIVED]

jamescott

We all run into technical issues from time to time, I in the course of doing our business here ion fiverr. That’s normal. I thought it would be great to have a discussion thread where we could perhaps help solve each others problems, so that we can quickly get back to conducting business. I’ll post the first topic in my next post.

This is strange. All of a sudden, when I go to deliver on an order in Chrome, the delivery window doesn’t pop up. I tried rebooting my PC, but still no delivery window. I am able to make deliveries with MS Internet Explorer, but I prefer to use Chrome. Is anyone else having an issue with delivering with Chrome?

I’m happy to report that Chrome is now working perfectly after I went in and cleared browsing history, cookies and all that stuff. I don’t know what made me try that other than remembering it fixed some other browser problem in the past. Happy ending, back to recording and delivering in Chrome! Thanks for all of your feedback. James

• 1 year later...
Guest easyediting

IE never works for me. When I first joined I tried to use it to create a gig and it never went through! I always use Firefox.

Guest easyediting

I have the same issue! Except my deliveries go through, just the attachments sometimes don’t. It’s only happened a couple times, I just instantly follow up with a message.

I read a post a few weeks back from another seller who was running into this and CS basically told her the same thing!

• 1 year later...
Guest webexpert1313

i am using opera browser normally, and still i have not any issue to surfing website. some time temporary glitch coming, but its really temporary. now days i have not any issue happening… 🙂

Hi there, last night was working on a project and delivered it buyer rejected my work saying can not see source files then moved to buyer request section to submit some offers whenever clicked on offer button it took me top of the window pop-up window was not displaying where one can submit his/her offer to the buyer, meanwhile contact to my friend (he is also working on Fiverr) asked him and he told me that facing the same issue. The bottom line is there are may be some technical issues I think, resolved now and hoping will never happen again. BTW I am also using chrome.

@ rizidesigner,
It’s the same frustrating experience I had not long ago and I believe it’s part of what OP is referring to. “403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules.” hindered me from accessing Fiverr for the whole week - until I switched to Firefox. It was nasty.

• 3 months later...

Hi there, last night was working on a project and delivered it buyer rejected my work saying can not see source files then moved to buyer request section to submit some offers whenever clicked on offer button it took me top of the window pop-up window was not displaying where one can submit his/her offer to the buyer, meanwhile contact to my friend (he is also working on Fiverr) asked him and he told me that facing the same issue. The bottom line is there are may be some technical issues I think, resolved now and hoping will never happen again. BTW I am also using chrome.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Archived